NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute
FUNDAMENTALS OF DEEP LEARNING FOR COMPUTER VISION
Explore the fundamentals of deep learning by training neural networks and using results to improve performance and capabilities.
This course teaches the basics of deep learning by training and deploying neural networks:
- Implement common deep learning workflows, such as image classification and object detection
- Experiment with data, training parameters, network structure, and other strategies to increase performance and capability
- Deploy your neural networks to start solving real-world problems
FUNDAMENTALS OF DEEP LEARNING FOR MULTIPLE DATA TYPES
In order to be successful in this course, you will need familiarity with basic deep learning principals and programming principals such as:
- How to train a Deep Neural Network
- How to use functions and variables in Python
DLI PLATFORM COURSE FOR INSTRUCTORS
This course is reserved to Platform Instructors.